You need visitors to your website, whether you are selling products or services. This is important especially for an online business. With the law of numbers, its easy to explain how many sales a business will get with the total number of site visitors. Knowing this fact will help you determine how much traffic will be able to help grow your business. Writing an eBook is a long process, which makes article writing a lot more attractive for online marketing.
I am going to share with you how using article marketing can help you get more traffic to your website. This traffic is targeted traffic who are people who reads something related to your product or service. That is more effective than any traffic that just bounce off your site. When traffic bounces off your site because the visitor doesnt find what they are looking for, can cause negative ranking effect on your site.
Popular way to do article marketing, is to submit as many written articles to article directory websites as possible. Search engine likes directory websites as they provide information to people. On every article, there is usually a resource box, where author can leave name and links to their own site. This is where you can get people to read about you from your website.
With the ability to write article you believe will benefit your readers, you can subtly market your own self or your brand through the resource box. In addition, you can use the following tips to help make it more powerful.
1. Write high quality article By writing high quality articles, you are writing article that is informative, resourceful and beneficial to readers. Keep paragraph short, tone the and style of the conversation can be kept friendly. Avoid jargons which some may not understand. Do check on the grammars, the flow of the content and make sure that the facts are right with no spelling mistake.
2. Focus on the topic Write with the subject that is related to your product or service. Stick to the subject matter and go in depth to make the focus point interesting and informative.
3. Hire a writer If you dont have time, you can always hire a writing who can write for you. There are many writers that charge reasonable rate. Article does not need to be very long, with 300-500 words will do. This kind of article will normally cost between $10 – $40 but the rate can vary based on the writers experience and market recognition.
4. Informative article that is unique When you write something that is different from others, your article will be shared more. When you write something useful, chances of people sharing your article is also high. The point to remember is always to write article that you believe people would like to read.
5. Keep the resource box short Do not go into lots of details about yourself. Make it relate to your website and the content that is published. Link to different web page related to your article.
6. Carefully select the keywords to be used for your article Write with keyword planned and placed them within the written content. Search engine likes to have a variation of words related to keyword you use. Not to spam the content with too many repetitive keywords within your article.
7. The law of numbers Just like the higher the number of site visitors can get you more sales, the larger the number of article, the more chance of your website getting visitor to your website. Therefore, do not stop writing and publishing article into as many article sites. One day you will see the increase of the traffic as you faithfully blog and submit articles.
I think you now see the effect that article marketing can make for your business. How this can be the more cost-effective method that is budget friendly. You can start writing article and start ranking your website.